1. Neelam Agrawal, Mukesh Kumar Agrawal, Tannu Kumari, Sunil Kumar :Correlation between Body Mass Index and Blood Glucose Levels in Jharkhand Population. International journel of contemporary medical research; Volume 4-Issue 8.
2. Zinah Abd Ulelah Abd Ali, Mahmood Shakir Al-Zaidi : The Association between Body Mass Index, Lipid profile and Serum Estradiol levels in sample of Iraqi diabetic premenopausal women.Oman Medical Journal 2011 Vol.26 No.4:263-266.
3. Rothangpui, Geeta Thiyam, AthuiGangmei : Correlation of blood sugar , serum lipid profile, blood pressure,duration of diabetes in a patient with diabetic cardiomyopathy â€“ A hospital based study in Manipur. p-ISSN : 2279-0861,Volume 14,Issue 8(2015).
4. Yuji Shmizu,MioNakazaro,TakaharuSekita,Kiyoshi Aoyagi: Body mass index and triglyceride to HDL cholesterol ratio in relation to risk of diabetes: The Nagasaki islands study. Acta med:2013.
5. Nazia Farah, M.Syamala Devi , Asish Kumar Patnik :Correlation of adiposity with fasting blood glucose in young individuals. Sch,J. App.Med.Sci.,2015:3(3G):1534-1538.
6. Kelly T.YangW.ChenCS,Reynolds K, He J:Global burden of obesity in 2005 and projections to 030.Int J Obes (lond),200:32;1431-1437.
7. Riaz S, Alam SS, Razza M, HasnanianS,AktharMW.Obesity as risk factor and study of obesity related proteins in diabetes mellitus.Afr J Biotechnol 2009;8(5):737-744.
8. Kangduk Choi and Young Bum Kim: Molecular mechanism of insulin resistance in obesity and type 2 diabetes.DOI :10.39.4/kjim.2010.25.2.119.
9. Muhammad A.Abdul Ghani, Ralph A.DeFronzo: Pathogenesis of insulin resistance in skeletal muscle.doi:10.1155/2010/476279.
10. S.T. Heydari, A.R. Koshdel, B. Sabayan, F. Abtahi, M. Zamirian and S. Sedaghat, Iranian Cardiovascular Research Journal4 (1), 22-27 (2010).
11. Paul Farajian, EfthimiaRenti, Yannis Manios. Obesity indices in relation to cardiovascular diseases risk factors among young adult female students. British Journal of Nutrition 2008; 99: 918-24.
12. Haziz AS, Zaitun Y, Kandiah M, Chan SP. Glycemic control, lipid profile, blood pressure and body weight status among diabetics in rural Malaysia. International Medical Journal 2009; 8(2): 21-27.
13. Adeghate E: Molecular and cellular basis of the etiology and management of diabetic cardiomyopathy - A short review. Mol Cell Biochem. 261(1-2): 187-191, 2004.
14. Bertoni AG, Goff DC and Agosyino Ralph BD: Diabetic Cardiomyopathy and sub-clinical cardiovascular disease: The multi-ethnic study of atheroslerosis. Diabetic Care; 29, 588-594, 2006.
15. Zaman MM, Choudhury SR, Ahmed J, Talukder MH, Rahman AS. Blood glucose and cholesterol levels in adult population of Bangladesh: results from STEPS 2006 survey. Indian Heart J. 2016;68(1):52-6.
16. Innocent O, ThankGod OO, Sandra EO, Josiah IE. Correlation between body mass index and blood glucose levels among some Nigerian undergraduates. HOAJ Biol. 2013;2(1):4.
17. World Health Organization. Obesity and Overweight Facts. Available at: http://www.who.int/ hpr/NPH/docs/gs_obesity.pdf. Accessed on 4 May 2017.
18. American Diabetes Association. Available at: http://www.diabetes.org Accessed on 25 May 2017.
19. Henriksson J: Influence of exercise on insulin sensitivity. J Cardiovasc Risk. 1995;2:303-9.
20. Saiem Al-Dahr, M.H. and E.H. Jiffri, 2010. Increased adipose tissue expression of tumor necrosis and insulin resistance in obesepatients with coronary artery disease? subjects with type II diabetes. World J. Medical Sci.,9: 55-63. 5(2): 30-35.