1. Breitkreuz, Rhonda and Carloy Jame Stanton ( ): â€œ The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme-A Policy Solution to Rural Poverty in India?â€, Development Policy Review, Vol.35, Issue 3
2. Carswell, Grace and Geert De Neve(2014): â€œ MGNREGA in Tamil Nadu: A Story of Success and Transformation? , Journal of Agrarian Change, Vol.4, Issue 4, 2014
3. De Haan, Arjan and Amresh Dubey (2005): â€œPoverty, Disparities or the Development of Under Development in Orissaâ€,Economic and Political Weekly, May 28- June 4.
4. Dreze, Jean et al (2007): â€œNREGA in Orissa: Ten Loopholes and the Silver Lining,â€ G.B Pant Social Science Institute, Allahabad University.
5. Dubey, Amaresh and Arjan de Han (2005): â€œPoverty, Disparities or the Development of under Development in Orissaâ€, Economic & Political Weekly, Vol-XL No.22-23, May 28, 2005, pp.2321- 2329, EPW Research Foundation, Mumbai.Economic Survey (2011-12): Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Planning and Coordination Department, Government of Odisha, Bhubaneswar, February-2012, p.251.
6. Hirway, Indira (2004): â€œProviding Employment Guarantee in Indiaâ€, Economic & Political Weekly, November 27.
7. Hirway, Indira (2010): â€œNREGA after four years-building on experience to move aheadâ€, Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 53(1), Jan-Mar): P.113-135.
8. Jacob, A and Richard Varghese (2006): â€œNREGA Implementation-I Reasonable Beginning in Palakkad, Keralaâ€, Economic & Political Weekly, December 2.
9. Kannan, K P (2005): â€œLinking Guarantee to Human Developmentâ€, Economic & Political Weekly, October 15.
10. Khera, Reetika (2009): â€œThe Pati Experienceâ€, Frontline, Vol.26, and Issue 01: Jan 03-06.
11. Khera, Reetika and Nandini Nayak (2009): â€œWomen Workers and Perceptions of the National Rural Employment Gurantee Actâ€, Economic & Political Weekly, October 24, Vol XLIV No 43.
12. Krishnamurthy, J (2006): â€œEmployment Guarantee and Crisis Responseâ€, Economic and Political Weekly, 41 (09): 789-90.
13. Kumbhar, R K (2012): â€œStructural Legacy, Inefficacy and Weakening Social Security Structure in Odisha-A Study of NREGA in Panchayatâ€, Commissioned Study under CDS-ASSR Project on Social Security, Netherlands, The HiVOS. N, Prasananna et.al (2014): â€œ Socio-economic Impact of MGNREGA in Tamil Nadu, Indiaâ€, International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economics, Vol. 7, No.4
14. Narayanan, S (2008): â€œEmployment Guarantee, Womenâ€™s Work and Childcareâ€, Economic & Political Weekly, 43 (9), 1 March: 10-13.
15. Narayanan, S and Upasak Das (2014): â€œWomen Participation and Rationing in the Employment Guarantee Schemeâ€, Economic & Political Weekly, Vol. XLIX No.46, November 15, 2014.
16. Nayak, N C, Bhagirathi Behera and Pulak Mishra (2010): â€œAppraisal of Processes and Procedures of NREGA in Orissa: A Study of Mayurbhanj and Balasore District, Report Submitted to Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, New Delhi.
17. Pandi, Jagadesh and K Baladhandayutham (2016): â€œ Impact of MGNREGA on Rural Livelihood: A Study in Karur Districts of Tamil Naduâ€, International Journal of Management and Development Studies, 5(3):40-48 (2016), ISSN (online): 2320-0685, ISSN(print): 2321-1423
18. Shah, Mihir (2007): â€œEmployment Guarantee, Civil Society and Indian Democracyâ€, Economic & Political Weekly, 42(45):43-51.
19. Sidhartha and Anish Vanik (2008): â€œCAG Report on NREGA: Fact and Fictionâ€, Economic & Political Weekly, Vol.43, No.25, pp.39-45.
20. Sahoo, Minati(2013): â€œMGNREGA and Financial Inclusion- An Inter-District Analysis of Odishaâ€ IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), Vol. 14, Issue 2 (July- August 2013)ISSN: 2279-0845
21. Sahu, Kishor Chandra (2017): â€œEvaluation of Performance of MGNREGA with Special reference to Odishaâ€, International Journal of Development Research, Vol.07, Issue 10, pp.16358-16361, October, 2017
22. Sarbhangia, Sunil(2013):â€ Workforce on MGNREGA and Distress Migration: An Assessment of Western Odishaâ€, South Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies(SAJMS), Published by Universal Multidisciplinary Research Institute Pvt Ltd, Vol. 2, Issue 1, ISSN-2349-7858
23. Xavier , Mari. G (2014): â€œ Impact of MGNREGA on Women Empowerment with special reference to Kalakkanmoi Panchayat in Sivagangai District, Tamil Nadu, International Journal of Economics and Managemnt Studies1: 15www.ordistrics.nic.in/district.home.php?did=bol