1. Ms. Madhu D. Nathani, Dr. Mrugesh H. Trivedi, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 6, Issue 9, September-2015 pp. 1851-1862
2. NithulLal K.P., Karthikeyan K., Praveesh V., Devi., Suriyanarayanan S. and Vijay Kumar, Drinking Water Quality Assessment of Groundwaters of Bhachau -Kachchh, Gujarat, India with special reference to major Anions and Cations, International Research Journal of Environment Sciences,2014 vol 3(5), pp 67-72
3. Nivruti T. Nirgude, Sanjay Shukla, and A.Venkatachalam. Physico-Chemical Analysis of Some Industrial Effluents from Vapi Industrial Area, Gujarat, India. Rasayan J. Chem, 2013 Vol. 6 | No.1 | 68-72
4. Mona A. Hagras ., Water Quality Assessment and Hydrochemical Characteristics Of Groundwater In Punjab, Pakistan. International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applied Sciences Vol16, Issue2, IJRRAS 2013.pp 254-262.
5. Nageswara Rao, V.V. and Naga Prapurna 2005. Statistical analysis of groundwater quality parameters in an industrial area of Hyderabad. Nat. Env. and Pollu. Tech., 4(1): 139-142.
6. Mishra PC, Behera PC, Patel RK. 2005. Contamination of water due to major industries and open refuse to dump in the steel city of Orissaâ€“a case study, Journal of Environmental Science & Engineering, 2005, vol. 47(2), pp. 141â€“154.
7. R. Radha Krishnan1, K. Dharmaraj2 and B.D. Ranjitha Kumari., A comparative study on the physicochemical and bacterial analysis of drinking, bore well and sewage water in the three different places of Sivakasi., Journal of Environmental Biology.,2017 Volume 28(1) pp, 105-108 (2007)
8. WHO Guidelines for drinking water Quality Fourth Edition, Geneva: World Health Organization (2011)
9. K. L. Prakash and R. K. Somashekar., Groundwater quality - Assessment on Anekal Taluk, Bangalore Urban district, India., Journal of Environmental Biology. October 2006, Vol., 27(4) pp. 633-637.
10. Harish babu, E.T. Puttaiah, K. Vijaya, Trance Metal Concentration on Groundwater of Tarikere Taluk., Indian Journal of Environmental Protection., October 2006 Vol 26, (10) pp, 911-918.
11. Tatawat RK1, Singh Chandel CP., Hydrochemical investigations, and correlation--analysis of groundwater quality of Jaipur city, Rajasthan (India). Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering. 2007 Jul;49(3):229-34.
12. Jadeja B A, Odedra N K, Thakur M R, 2006, Studies on groundwater quality of the industrial area of Dharampur, Porbandar city, Saurashtra, Gujrat, India. Plant Archives, 6(1), 341-44.
13. Ibrahim Bathusha M1, Saseetharan MK., Physico-chemical characteristics and correlation, and regression study on groundwater of Coimbatore north zone. J Environ Sci Eng. 2007 Jul;49(3):215-24.
14. Pathak SP, Gopal K. Prevalence of Bacterial Contamination with Antibiotic Resistant and Enterotoxigenic Fecal Coliforms in Treated Drinking Water Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health Part A February 2008, Vol 71(7) pp. 427-33.
15. Bishnoi and Malik, Groundwater quality in environmentally degraded localities of Panipat city, India. Send to
Journal of Environmental Biology 2008 Vol.29(6) pp.881-6.
16. A.G.Gadhave, D.G.Thorat, and B.K.Uphade, Water Quality Parameters Of Groundwater Near Industrial Areas, Shrirampur (M.S)., Rasayan J. Chem. 2008 Vol.1, No.4 pp.853-855.
17. I Naik, Rekha .S. Choudhary, Dr. Mohan, Limnological Studies on the seasonal wise Groundwater Quality Assessment of Gulbarga District, Karnataka state, India. International Journal of Current Trends in Science and Technology, [S.l.], v. 7, n. 10, p. 20177-20184, Oct. 2017
18. Neelam Tiwari, Water Quality Assessment in Different Festivals at Pariyat River before Its Linkage with Hiran River Jabalpur (M.P.), International Journal of Life Sciences Research Oct-Dec 2016, Vol. 4, Issue 4, pp:(62-67).
19. Jakhrani AQ, Samo SR, and Nizamani I (2009). Impact of wastewater effluents on physicochemical properties of groundwater. Sindh University Research Journal, Vol. 41(1): pp.75- 82.
20. Elizabeth Ramirez, Esperanza Robles, Maria Elena Gonzalez and Maria Elena Martinez, Microbiological and Physicochemical Quality of Well Water Used as a Source of Public Supply., Air, Soil and Water Research 2010 Vol.,3 pp. 105â€“112.
21. Ratnakant C. Sheth & Basavaraj M.Kalshetty. (2011). Water quality assessment of groundwater resources around sugar factory of jamkhandi town, Bagalkot district, Karnataka state, International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology. Vol.2. pp.,188-193.
22. Rejith PG, Jeeva SP, Vijith H, Sowmya M, Hatha AA., Determination of groundwater quality index of a highland village of Kerala (India) using Geographical Information System. Journal of Environment Health. 2009 Jun Vol 71(10) pp.51-8.
23. Bureau of Indian Standards, (IS 10500:1991), Edition 2.1.(1993)
24. Emamul Haque, Khondaker, and Jana, M. M., Environmental Control of Groundwater Resources in Siliguri Subdivision of Darjeeling District, India The IUP Journal of Earth Sciences, April 2010, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 63-69.
25. Ranjana A., Physical-chemical analysis of some groundwater sample of Kotputli Town Jaipur, Rajasthan, International Journal of chemical,
Environmental and pharmaceutical research., 1(2), 111-113 (2010)
26. Gupta, D. P., Sunita and J. P. Saharan, Physiochemical Analysis of Groundwater of Selected Area of Kaithal City (Haryana) India, Researcher,2009, Vol., 1(2), pp 1-5.
27. G. RAJA and P. VENKATESAN, Assessment of Groundwater Pollution and its Impact in and around Punnam Area of Karur District, Tamilnadu, India E-Journal of Chemistry, 2010, Vol 7(2), pp. 473-478.
28. Singh Vijendra and C.P. Singh Chandel (2006): Analysis of Wastewater of Jaipur City for Agricultural Use. â€“ Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment. 10(1): 30â€“33.
29. Guru Prasad, B., 2003. Evaluation of Water Quality in Tadepalli Mandal of Guntur Dist. A.P.; Nature Environ. Poll. Tech., 2(3): 273-276.
30. Suhas Vyas, Dipika Kara, Savan Tank, Eco-Physiological Study of Marshy and Sandy Habitats of Kachchh., International Journal of Scientific Research in Biological Sciences Vol.4, Issue.6, pp.1-7, December (2017)
31. A. Abdul Jameel., J. Sirajudeen., Risk Assessment of Physicochemical Contaminants in Groundwater of Pettavaithalai Area, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu â€“ India., Environmental Monitoring, and Assessment., December 2006, Volume 123, Issue 1â€“3, pp 299â€“312
32. Mittal S.K., Rao A.L., Singh S. and Kumar R. 1994, Groundwater Quality of some areas in Patiala city, Indian Journal of Environmental Health, 36(1), 51-53.
33. APHA, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Waste Water, 21th edition, American Public Health Association, Washington DC, 200