1. Ching-Chih Tsai, Hsu-Chih Huang and Shui-Chun Lin, â€œAdaptiveNeural Network Control of a Self Balancing Two-Wheeled Scooter,â€ IEEE transactions on industrial electronics, vol. 57, no. 4, april 2011
2. Pierpaolo De Filippi, Mara Tanelli, Matteo Corno, Sergio M. Savaresi, and Mario D. Santucci. â€œElectronic Stability Control for Powered Two- Wheelersâ€, IEEE transactions on control systems technology, vol. 22, no. 1, january 2014
3. Karthik, Ashraf, Asif Mustafa Baig And Akshay Rao, â€œSelf Balancing Personal Transpoterâ€ 4th Student Conference on Research and Development, pp. 180-183, June.2006.
4. Junfeng Wu, Yuxin Liang and Zhe Wang, â€œA Robust Control Method of Two-Wheeled Self-Balancing Robot,â€ 2011, the 6th International Forum on Strategic Technology.
5. Wang Lujun and xu yang, â€œDesign of Motor driver for a two wheeled self balancing vehicleâ€, 2010 international conference on opto electronics and image processing.
6. Hiroki Igarashi, Toshihisa Saito, Takaya Kinjyo andFumitoshiMatsuno, â€œ Development of an autonomous inverted pendulum mobile robot for outdoor environmentâ€, SICE Annual Conference 2008 August 20-22, 2008, The University Electro-Communications, Japan
7. PlamenPetrov and Michel Parent, â€œDynamic Modeling and Adaptive Motion Control of a Two-Wheeled Self-Balancing Vehicle for Personal Transportâ€, 2010 13th International IEEE Annual Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Madeira Island, Portugal, September 19-22, 2010
8. Muhammad Harris Khan, Mehak Chaudhry, Taimoor Tariq, Qurat-ul- Ain Fatima and UmerIzhar, â€œFabrication and Modelling of Self Balancing Autonomous Vehicleâ€, Proceedings of 2014 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation, August 3 - 6, Tianjin, China
9. Miseon Han, KyungHwan Kim, DoYoun Kim and Jaesung Lee, â€œImplementation of Unicycle Self Balancing Autonomous Vehicle Using Unscented Kalman Filter in LQR controlâ€, 2013 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence (URAI), October 31-November 2, 2013 / Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel, Jeju, Korea
10. Osama Jamil, Mohsin Jamil, YasarAyaz, Khubab Ahmad, â€œModeling, Control of a Two-Wheeled Self-Balancing Robotâ€, 2014 International Conference on Robotics and Emerging Allied Technologies in Engineering (iCREATE), Islamabad, Pakistan, April 22-24, 2014
11. Pawel Bethke,RafalDlugosz and Tomasz Talaska, â€œ Project and realization of a two wheels balancing vehicleâ€, 20th International Conference "Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems", June 20-22, 2013, Gdynia, Poland.
12. M. A. Johnson, and M. H. Moradi, â€œPID Control: New Identification and Design Methodsâ€. Springer, 2005.
13. Abdalkarim M. Mohtasib 1, and Mohsen H. Shawar, â€œSelf-balancing Two-wheel Electric Vehicle (STEVE)â€, Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Mechatronics and its Applications (ISMA13), Amman, Jordan, April 9-11, 2013
14. Yufeng Zhuang, Zeyan Hu and Yi Yao, â€œTwo-Wheeled Self-balancing Robot Dynamic Model and Controller Designâ€, Proceeding of the 11th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, Shenyang, China, June 29 - July 4 2014
15. H. Ha et al., â€œA robust control of mobile inverted pendulum using single accelerometer,â€ Pusan National University, Korea, The Fifteenth International Symposium on Artificial Life and Robotics, Feb, 2010.
16. H. Lee, S. Jung (2011), â€œBalancing and navigation control of a mobile inverted pendulum robot using sensor fusion of low cost sensors,â€ Mechatronics, Elsevier Ltd, Nov 2011