1. Wang, Wencheng and Chang, Faliang, â€œA multi-focus image fusion method based on Laplacian pyramidâ€, Journal of Computers, 2011.
2. Li, Shutao and Kwok, JT-Y and Tsang, Ivor W and Wang, Yaonan, â€œFusing images with diï¬€erent focuses using support vector machinesâ€, Neural Networks, IEEE Transactions on. IEEE, 2004, pp. 1555â€“1561.
3. Liang, Junli and He, Yang and Liu, Ding and Zeng, Xianju, â€œImage fusion using higher order singular value decompositionâ€, Image Processing, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 2898â€“2909, 2012 2013.
4. Li, Shutao and Kang, Xudong and Hu, Jianwen, â€œImage fusion with guided ï¬lteringâ€, IEEE transactions on image processing: a publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society, IEEE, vol. 27, no. 2, pp.2864â€“2875, 2013.
5. Singh, P., Shree, R. A new homomorphic and method noise thresholding based despeckling of SAR image using anisotropic diffusion. Journal of King Saud University â€“ Computer and Information Sciences (2017).
6. Prabhishek Singh, Raj Shree, â€œA New Computationally Improved Homomorphic Despeckling Technique of SAR Imagesâ€, Volume 8, No. 3, March â€“ April 2017, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science.
7. Prabhishek Singh, Raj Shree, â€œStatistical Modelling of Log Transformed Speckled Imageâ€, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS), Vol. 14, No. 8, August 2016.
8. Shutao Li, Bin Yang, â€œMultifocus image fusion using region segmentation and spatial frequencyâ€, Image and Vision Computing, Volume 26, Issue 7, 2 July 2008, Pages 971-979.
9. Burt, P.J., Kolczynski, R.J., 1993. Enhanced image capture through fusion. In: Proc. 4th Internat. Conf. on Computer Vision, Berlin, Germany, pp. 173â€“182.
10. Burt, P.T., Andelson, E.H., 1983. The Laplacian pyramid as a compact image code. IEEE Trans. Comm. 31, 532â€“540.
11. Eskicioglu, A.M., Fisher, P.S., 1995. Image quality measures and their performance. IEEE Trans. Comm. 43 (12), 2959â€“2965.
12. Li, H., Manjunath, B.S., Mitra, S.K., 1995. Multisensor image fusion using the wavelet transform. Graphical Models Image Processing 57 (3), 235â€“245.
13. Yocky, D.A., 1995. Image merging and data fusion by means of the discrete two-dimensional wavelet transform. J. Opt. Soc. Am. A: Opt., Image Sci. Vision 12 (9), 1834â€“ 1841.
14. G. Pajares and J. Manuel de la Cruz, "A wavelet-based image fusion tutorial," Pattern Recognition, vol. 37, pp. 1855-1872, September 2004.
15. K. Rani and R. Sharma, â€œStudy of image fusion using discrete wavelet and multiwavelet transformâ€.
16. V. Naidu and J. Raol, â€œPixel-level image fusion using wavelets and principal component analysisâ€, Defence Science Journal, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 338â€“352, 2008.
17. H. Li, B.S. Manjunath, and S.K. Mitra. Multisensor image fusion using the wavelet transform. Graphical Models and Image Processing, 57:235â€“245, 1995.
18. Nejati, Mansour. (2016). Lytro Multi-focus Image Dataset. 10.13140/RG.2.1.4802.6647.
19. Prabhishek Singh, Raj Shree, Speckle Noise: Modelling and Implementation, published in International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, 9(17), pp. 8717-8727 Â© International Science Press. (2016)
20. Prabhishek Singh, Raj Shree, Statistical Quality Analysis of Wavelet Based SAR Images in Despeckling Process, Asian Journal of Electrical Sciences (AJES), Volume 6 No.2 July-December pp 1-18. (2017)
21. Prabhishek Singh, Raj Shree, Quantitative Dual Nature Analysis of Mean Square Error in SAR Image Despeckling, in International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), Volume 9 Number 11 Nov, Page: 619-622. (2017)
22. Prabhishek Singh, Raj Shree, Analysis and Effects of Speckle Noise in SAR Images, 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication, & Automation (ICACCA) (Fall), Pages: 1 â€“ 5. (IEEE International Conference). (2016)
23. Manoj Diwakar, Manoj Kumar, â€œA review on CT image noise and its denoisingâ€, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Volume 42, April 2018, Pages 73-88
24. ManojDiwakar, ManojKumar, â€œCT image denoising using NLM and correlation-based wavelet packet thresholdingâ€, IET Image Processing, 2018, 0 pp. DOI: 10.1049/iet-ipr.2017.0639.
25. Prabhishek Singh, Raj Shree, â€œA Comparative Study to Noise Models and ImageRestoration Techniquesâ€, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 â€“ 8887)Volume 149 â€“ No.1, September 2016.
26. Prabhishek Singh, Raj Shree, Manoj Diwakar, â€œA new SAR image despeckling using correlation based fusion and method noise thresholdingâ€, Journal of King Saud University â€“ Computer and Information Sciences (2018), Elsevier, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jksuci.2018.03.009.
27. Prabhishek Singh, Raj Shree, â€œImportance Of DWT In Despeckling SAR Images And Experimentally Analyzing The Wavelet Based Thresholding Techniquesâ€, in International Journal Of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, 5(10): October, 2016