1. Agrawal, A. (2006). Migrant women and Work. New Delhi: SAGE Publication.
2. Ahuwalia, Montek (2011), â€œProspects and policy challenges in the twelfth planâ€, Economic and Political Weekly, 46(21), pp.88-105.
3. Ajith kumar(2011), â€œVulnerability of Migrants and Responsiveness of the State: The Case of Unskilled Migrant Workers in Kerala, Indiaâ€ Centre for Socio-economic & Environmental Studies, Working Paper No. 26.
4. Anh, Dang Nguyen (2005), "Enhancing the Development Impact of Migration Remittances and Diaspora: The Case of Vietnam", Asia- Pacific Population Journal, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp.111- 121.
5. Choeewinski, R. (2003). Migrant workers in International Human rights law. New Delhi: Oxford Publication.
6. Bhagat, R. B. (2011), â€œEmerging pattern of Urbanisation in Indiaâ€, Economic and Political Weekly, xivi(34), pp.912-913.
7. Bhagat, R. B. (2012) â€˜Migrants (Denied) Right to the Cityâ€™, In: National Workshop on Internal Migration and Human Development: Workshop Compendium, Vol. 2, Workshop Papers, UNESCO and UNICEF, New Delhi, pp. 86â€“99.
8. Bhagat, R. B. (2014), â€œUrban Migration Trends, challenges and opportunities in Indiaâ€, Background paper for world Migration Report 2015: Migrants and Cities, International Organization for Migration.
9. Bhagat, R. B, Das, Prasad K.C and Roy T.K (2017), â€œInternational out-migration from Gujarat, India: The Magnitude, Process and Consequencesâ€, Migration and Development, 6(3), pp.448-459.
10. Bikram K. Pattanaik (2009), â€œYoung Migrant Construction Workers in the Unorganised Urban Sectorâ€ Asia Research, Vol. 29, No. 1, pp.19-40.
11. Boto, Isolina (2011), "International Migration Flows: Key Data and Trends",Rural 21, Vol. 45, No.1, pp.12- 15.
12. Chandrasekhar S and Ajay Sharma (2014), â€œUrbaniztion and Spatial Patterns of Internal Migration in Indiaâ€, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research , Mumbai, WP-2014-016.
13. Chandra, Dharma (2002), "Socio- Demographic and Economic Characteristics of Migrant Heads of Households and the Consequences of their Migration in Fiji, 1992- 1993", Asia- Pacific Population Journal, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp.55-77.
14. Choudhary, Ramesh Chandra (1991), "Migration of Rural Labour: A Case Study of Samastipur District in Bihar", The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Vol.34, No.4, pp.347-351
15. Das, S. T. (1997), Migration labour in India, Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi.
16. Halemani, Maitradevi and Shashikala D.J (2009), "Migration and Mobility in India: Causes and Trends", Third Concept, Vol. 23, No. 26, pp.48- 51.
17. Hazara, Anupam (2010), "Migration: Still a Survival Strategy for Rural India", Kurukshetra, Vol. 59, No. 2, pp.3-5.
18. Hiteshree C Patel and Mohua Moitra, â€œWorking Conditions of Male Construction Worker and Its Impact on their Life: A Cross Sectional Study in Surat Cityâ€ National Journal of Community Medicine, Volume 3,Issue 4,Oct â€“ Dec 2012.
19. Hussain, Shabbir, Siddiq, Badar Naseem, Hassan and Muhammad Zakaria Yousuf (2004), "A Sociological Study of Factors Responsible for Migration: A Case Study of Faisalabad City", International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp.683- 685.
20. Pakhiddey, B. (1987). problems of the migrant labour in India: Role of the government and NGOs. In v. Joshi, Migrant Labour and Related Issues (pp. 275-282). New Delhi: Oxford and IBH Publishing CO.PVT.LTD.
21. Reddy, T. B. (1998). Rural-uraban Migration: A economic interpretation . New Delhi: Reliance Publishing House.
22. Jothy and Kalaiselvi, â€œPatterns of Internal Migration: An Analysis Using Census Data of Tamil Naduâ€ International Journal of Current Research, Vol. 3, Issue, 11, pp.089-096, November, 2011
23. Karan, Anup K (2003),"Changing Pattern of Migration from Rural Bihar" Labour and Development, Vol. 9, No.2, pp.155-195.
24. Krishnaiah, M (1997), "Rural Migrant Labour in Semi - Arid Areas: A Study in Two Villages in Andhra Pradesh", The Indian Journal of Labour Economics,Vol.40, No.1, pp.123-142.
25. Krishna Kishore and Vasanth Kiran (2013), â€œLabour Migration â€“ A Journey from Rural To Urbanâ€ Journal of Business Management & Social Sciences Research, Volume 2, No.5.
26. Kumar, Bipin, Singh B.P and Singh, Rita (1998), "Out- Migration from Rural Bihar: A Case Study", The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Vol. 41, No.4, pp.729- 735.
27. Kumar, Siva M.N (2001)," Selectivity in Rural- Urban Migration: Evidence from Tamil Nadu", Man and Development, Vol.XXIII, No.1, pp.57-68.
28. Kundu, Amitabh (2009): Urbanisation and Migration: An Analysis of Trends, Patterns and Policies in Asia. Published in: Human Development Research Paper (HDRP) Series , Vol. 16, No. 2009.
29. Srivastava (1998), â€œMigration of Labour in Indiaâ€, Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Vol.11, No.4.
30. Sutherland, Peter D (2013) â€œMigration is development: how migration matters in post-2015 debateâ€, Migration and Development, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 151-156.
31. Rele, â€œTrends and Significance of Internal Migration in Indiaâ€ SankhyÄ: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Series B (1960-2002), Vol. 31, No. 3/4 (Dec.,1969), pp. 501-508.
32. Zachariah, Mathew and Irudaya Rajan (2001), â€œSocial, Economic and Demographic Consequences of Migration on Keralaâ€ International Migration, Vol. 39, Issue 2, pages 43â€“71.