1. Good, C.V. Scates, D.E. & Barr, A.S. (1941) â€˜Methodology of Educational Researchâ€, New York, Appleton Century Crafts, 167-168.
2. Hymes, D. (1971) Competence and Performance in Linguistic Theory. In Huxley and Ingram (Eds.) Language acquisition: Models and methods. London: Academic Press Inc. page 12.
3. Lado Robert (1971) Language Teaching. Longman page 5.
4. Savignon, S.J. (1972) Communicative Competence : An Experiment in Foreign Language Teaching. Philadelphia: Centre for curriculum development Inc.
5. Fox, David J. (1972), Research Process in Education, Holt Rinehart and Winston, New York.
6. Leeson, Richards. (1975) Fluency and Language Teaching. London: Longman, page 136.
7. Widdowson, H.G.(1978). Teaching Language As Communication. Oxford : O.U.P., page 73.
8. Brumfit, C.J. and Johnson, K. (Eds.) (1979) Communicative Approach to Language Teaching. C.P.U. , page 52- 53
9. Brumfit, C.J. and Johnson, K. (Eds.) (1979). Communicative Approach to Language Teaching. C.U.P., page 187.
10. Breen M. and Candline C.N. (1980) The Essentials of Communicative Curriculum in Language Teaching. Applied Linguistics 1(2). Longman , page 99.
11. Carroll., B.J. (1980). Testing Communicative performance. Oxford: Pergamon press., page 7.
12. Johson, k and Morrow, K. (Eds.) (1981). Communication in Classroom. London Group Ltd. , page 2.
13. Littlewood, T.W. (1981) Communicative Language Teaching: An Introduction. C.P.U. , page 87
14. Stevick, E.W. (1982) Teaching and Learning Languages: new York : C.P.U. , page 16
15. Saraswati, V. (1982). Towards A Communicative Course Design in EOP: A Study in Applied Linguistics. Ph.D. Linguistic and Phonetics, C.I.E.F.L., Hyderabad. In M.B. Buch (Ed.) 4th survey of Research in Education, 1983-88, Vol. 1 New Delhi: N.C.E.R.T., 1991.