1. Anumakonda Jagadeesh., (2006). Drinking Water for all. Tenth International Water Technology Conference, (IWTC10, 2006), Alexandria, Egypt, pp.889-896.
2. Benny George., (2009). Nirmal Gram Puraskar: A Unique Experiment in Incentivising Sanitation Coverage in Rural India. International Journal of Rural Studies, 16(1): 1-6, ISSN 1023-2001.
3. Claramma Jacob., and Joseph., P.V., (2010). Physiochemical Characteristics of Pennar River, A Fresh Water Wetland in Kerala, India. E-Journal of Chemistry, 7(4): 1266-1273 ISSN: 0973-4945.
4. Cornelia Ohl., Kinga Krauze., and Clemens Grunbuhel., (2007). Towards an understanding of long-term ecosystem dynamics by merging socio-economic and environmental research Criteria for long-term socio-ecological research sites selection. Ecological Economics, 63: 383-391.
5. Faith Ngwenya., (2006). Water Quality Trends in the Eerste River, Western Cape, 1990-2005. A mini thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Magister Scientiae, Integrated Water Resources Management in the Faculty of Natural Science, University of the Western Cape. p.41.
6. Ganesan, R. (2011). Will Susan get evicted from her home? Agasthya, A newsletter on the Natural History, Ecology and Conservation of the Agasthyamalai region, Western Ghats, India, Special Issue January, p.4.
7. Gurung, B.S., (2004). Industrial Urbanization and Social Change. Himalayan Journal Sociology and Anthropology, pp. 15-50.
8. Hemalatha, S., Chandrakanth, M.G., and Nagaraj, N., (2005). Effective of sand mining on ground water depletion in Karanataka. In proceeding at the international R & D Conference on the central board of irrigation and power, 15-18 Feb. 2005, Bangalore.
9. Kumarasamy, P., et al., (2012). Anthropogenic nexus on Organochlorine pesticide pollution: a case study with Tamiraparani river basin, South India. Environ Monit Assess, 184(6): 3861-3873.
10. Marale, S.M., et al (2012). Evaluation of Water Quality with Waterborne Diseases for Assessing Pilgrimage Impact along River Indrayani, Pune (India). International Journal of Environmental Protection, 2(1): 8-14.
11. Muralidharan., (2010). Ban on Sand mining in Tamiraparani River. Resources page retrieved @http://www.indiawaterportal.org/ blogs/muralidharanâ€™s blog.