1. Cooper, C. L., Marshall, J. (1976), Occupational sources of stress: a review of the literature relating to coronary heart disease and mental ill health, Journal of occupational psychology, 49(1): 11-28
2. Allen, D., Shore, L. and Griffeth, R. (2003), The role of perceived organizational support and supportive human resource practices in the turnover process. Journal of Management, 29, pp 99â€“118.
3. Angle, H.L. and Perry, J.L. (1983), Organizational Commitment: Individual and organizational influences, Work and Occupations, 10(2), pp 123-146.
4. Burke, R.J., Greenglass, E.R. (2001), Hospital restructuring and nursing staff wellbeing:
5. the role of perceived hospital and union support, Anxiety, Stress and Coping: An International Journal, 14(3), pp 93-115.
6. Banet, Plint and Clifford, (2005), Reducing stress and avoiding burnout: A collection of activities for preschoolers, 11(2), pp. 28-32.
7. Cooper, C., U. Rout and B. Faragher, (1989), Mental Health, Job Satisfaction, and Job Stress Among General Practitioners, B Medical Journal, 298, pp. 366-370.
8. Emsley, David (2003), Multiple goals and managersâ€Ÿ job-related tension and performance, Journal of Managerial Psychology, 18 (4), pp 345-356.
9. Ivancevich, J. and Matteson, M.T., (1987), Stress at Work: A managerial perspective, Glenview, IL: Scott, Foresman.
10. Ivancevich, J. and Matteson, M., (1980), Stress at Work, Glenview, IL: Scott, Foresman.
11. Manshor, A. T., Fontaine, R., Choy, Chong Siong, (2003), Occupational stress among managers: a Malaysian survey, Journal of Managerial Psychology, 18(6), pp 622- 628
12. Midgley, S. (1996), Pressure Points (managing job stress), Journal of People Management, 3(14), pp 36-37.
13. Mark, L. F., Jonathan and Gregory, S. K. (2003), Eustress, Distress and Interpretation in Occupational Stress, Journal of Managerial Psychology, 18(7), pp 726-744.
14. Marks, S.R. and MacDemid, S.M. (1996), Multiple roles and the self: a theory of role balance, Journal of Marriage and the Family, 58, pp. 417-432.
15. Ornelas, S. and Kleiner, B. H. (2003), New Development in Managing Job Related Stress, Journal of Equal Opportunities International,2(5), pp 64-70.
16. Pareek, U. (1993), Motivating Organisational Roles: Role Efficacy Approach, Jaipur: Rawat Publication.
17. Pareek, U. (1983), Organizational Role Stress Scale, Manual. Ahmedabad: Navina Pub.
18. Pareek, U., (1993), Motivating Organizational Roles: Role Efficacy Approach, Jaipur: Rawat Publication.
19. Pestonjee, D.M, Azeem SM (2001), A study of Organizational Role Stress in relation to Job Burnout among university teachers. IIMA Working papers (Indian institute of management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department) 2001.
20. Richard VG, Krieshok ST (1989), Occupational stress, strain, and coping in university faculty, Journal of Vocational Behavior, 34, pp. 117â€“132.