1. S.Valarmathy, R.Ramani, Fahim Akhtar., â€œAutomatic Ration Material Distributions Based on GSM and RFID Technology", Published in Intelligent Systems and Applications, 2013, 11, 47-54, October, 2013.which is an Alphanumeric Display that means it can be used to display Alphabets, Numbers as well as special symbols hence LCD is a user friendly Display device which
2. Yogesh Kumar Sharma, Dr. K B Shiva Kumar, Srinidhi G A and Dr. Manoj Kumar ,â€Multimodality Biometric Assisted Smart Card based Ration Distribution Systemâ€, Published in International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management Volume 3, Issue 6,June 2014 .
3. Shivabhakt Mhalasakant Hanamant, Suraj V. S., Moresh Mukhedkar,â€Automization Of Rationing Systemâ€,Published in IJCE International Journal of Computational Engineering & Management, Vol. 17Issue 6, November 2014 .
4. S.Kanagasubaraja, K. Arul Ganesh,G.Mohesh Viswanath,R Prabha ,â€Biometric Device Using Smart Card in Public Distributed System ",Published in 22nd IRF International Conference, 29th March 2015, Chennai, India, ISBN: 978-93-82702-83-2.
5. Kashinath Wakade, Pankaj Chidrawar, Dinesh Aitwade, â€Smart Ration Distribution and Controlling", Published in International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 5, Issue 4, April 2015 1 ISSN 2250- 3153.
6. Vinayak T. Shelar, Mahadev S. Patil,â€RFID and GSM Based Automatic Rationing System Using LPC2148 ", Published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume Issue 6, June 2015.
7. Bhalekar Swati D., Kulkarni Rutuja R., Lawande Akshay K., Patil Varsharani V. ,â€Online Ration Card - System by Using RFID and Biometrics ",Published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science And Software Engineering 5(10), October- 2015, pp. 849-851.