1. Saeed Hariri, â€•Investigation on production and mechanical characteristics of copper-matrix Nano- composites strengthened with carbon nanotubes through metallurgy of powderâ€–, Bulletin Of The Georgian National Academy Of SCIENCES , vols. 8, no. 1, 2014.
2. Gehad Goudah, Faiz Ahmad, O. Mamat, Microstructural Studies of Sintered Carbon Nanotubes Reinforced Copper Matrix Compositeâ€–, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Vol. 5, No. 3 (2010) 272 â€“ 283 Â© School of Engineering, Taylorâ€™s University College.
3. Z. Sadeghian, D. Pourjafar, M. Alehoseini, Evaluation of Cu- CNT nanocomposite fabricated by powder metallurgyâ€–, Sci. of Sint., 42 (2010).
4. Anurag Singh, â€•Processing, Characterization And Sliding Wear Behavior Of Functionalized Carbon Nanotube Reinforced Epoxy Matrix Compositeâ€–, Department of Mechanical Engineering National Institute of Technology, Rourkela Odisha, India â€“ 769008, June 2014.
5. A. A. S. Parab, B. S. K. Gade, C. G. V. Lavate, D. Dr. K. N. Patil, â€•Fabrication of Copper (Cu)-Carbon Nanotubes (CNTs) Composite by powder injection routeâ€–, Institute Of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad â€“ 382 481, 08-10 DECEMBER, 2011
6. Biliyar N. Bhat, â€•Copper-Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes And Copper-Diamond Composites For Advanced Rocket Enginesâ€–, NASA Marshall Space Flight Cente. 2010.
7. Maneet Lal, R. B. Mathur, S. K. Singhal, Indu Sharma, â€•An alternative improved method for the homogeneous dispersion of CNTs in Cu matrix for the fabrication of Cu/CNTs compositesâ€–, Appl Nanosci (2013) 3:29â€“35.
8. Dong H. Nam, Seung I. Cha, Byung K. Lim, Hoon M. Park, Soon H. Hong, Do S. Han, â€•Synergistic strengthening by load transfer mechanism and grain reï¬nement of CNT/Alâ€“Cu compositesâ€–, Saiverses Science Direct, 27 January 2012.
9. Ping-Chi Tsai, Yeau-Ren Jeng, â€•Experimental and numerical investigation into the effect of carbon nanotube buckling on the reinforcement of CNT/Cu compositesâ€–, Composites Science and Technology, 2013.
10. P. Jenei, J. Gubicza, E.Y. Yoon, H.S. Kim, J.L. LÃ¡bÃ¡r, â€•High temperature thermal stability of pure copper and copperâ€“carbon nanotube composites consolidated by High Pressure Torsionâ€–, Composites: Part A, 2013.
11. Xiang Long, â€•Numerical Study On Reinforcement Mechanism Of Copper/Carbon Nanotubes Compositeâ€–, Department of Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Engineering in the College of Engineering and Computer science at the University of Central Florida Orlando, Florida, 2005.
12. Ali Samer Muhsan, Faiz Ahmad, Norani Muti Mohamed, and M. Rafi Raza, â€•Flow Behavior of Cu/CNTs Feedstocks for Powder Injection Moldingâ€–, International Journal of Applied Physics and Mathematics, Vol. 1, No. 3, November 2011.
13. S. R. Bakshi, D. Lahiri and A. Agarwal, â€•Carbon nanotube reinforced metal matrix composites â€“ a reviewâ€–, Minerals and Mining and ASM InternationalPublished by Maney for the Institute and ASM International, 2010.
14. M.A. Maleque and U. Abdullahi, â€•Materials And Processing Route For Aircraft Brake Systemâ€–, International Journal of Mechanical and Materials Engineering (IJMME), Vol. 8 (2013), No. 1, Pages: 14-20.
15. S. Kumari, A. Kumar, P. R. Sengupta, P. K. Dutta, R. B. Mathur, â€• mproving the mechanical and thermal properties of semi-coke based carbon/copper composites reinforced using carbon nanotubesâ€–, ADVANCED MATERIALS Letters ,Published online by the VBRI press in 2014.
16. Riccardo Casati and Maurizio Vedani, â€•Metal Matrix Composites Reinforced by Nano-Particlesâ€”A Reviewâ€– , Department of Mechanical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy, 2014.
17. Hisashi Imai, Katsuyoshi Kondoh, Shufeng Li, Junko Umeda, Bunshi Fugetsu and Makoto Takahashi,
â€•Microstructural and Electrical Properties of Copperâ€¢Titanium Alloy Dispersed with Carbon Nanotubes via Powder Metallurgy Processâ€– , Materials Transactions, Vol. 55, No. 3 (2014) pp. 522 to 527 Â© 2014 Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy, 2014.
18. Manjunatha L.H, P. Dinesh, â€•Fabrication and Properties of dispersed carbon nanotubeâ€“Al6061 compositesâ€–, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology , Vol. 2, Issue 2, February 2013
19. Tadayuki Tsutsui, â€•Resent Technology of Powder Metallurgy and Applicationsâ€–, Hitachi Chemical Technical report No. 54.
20. Rajesh Purohit, Kuldeep Purohit, Saraswati Rana, R. S. Rana and Vivek Patel, â€•Carbon Nanotubes and Their Growth Methodsâ€–, 3rd International Conference on Materials Processing and Characterisation (ICMPC 2014).