1. I. Foster, C. Kesselman and S. Tuecke. 2001. The Anatomy of the Grid: Enabling Scalable Virtual Organizations, IJSA.
2. KavithaRanganathan and Ian Foster.: Identifying Dynamic Replication Strategies for a High Performance Data Grid. International Workshop on Grid Computing, Denver, November 2001.
3. William H. Bell, David G. Cameron, Ruben Carvajal-Schiaffino, A. Paul Millar, Kurt Stockinger, and FlorianoZini.: Evaluation of an Economy-Based File Replication Strategy for a Data Grid. In International Workshop on Agent based Cluster and Grid Computing at CCGrid 2003, Tokyo, Japan, May 2003. IEEE Computer Society Press.
4. Mark Carman, FlorianoZini, Luciano Serafini, and Kurt Stockinger.: Towards an Economy-Based Optimisation of File Access and Replication on a Data Grid. In International Workshop on Agent based Cluster and Grid Computing at International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGrid'2002), Berlin, Germany, May 2002. IEEE Computer Society Press.
5. M. Tang, B.S. Lee, C.K. Yeo, X. Tang, Dynamic replication algorithms for the multi-tier data grid, Future Generation Computer Systems 21 (5) (2005), pp. 775â€“ 790.
6. Y. Yuan, Y. Wu, G. Yang, F. Yu, Dynamic data replication based on local optimization principle in data grid, (2007).
7. A. Abdullah, M. Othman, H. Ibrahim, M.N. Sulaiman, A.T. Othman, Decentralized replication strategies for P2P based scientific data grid, in: Information Technology, ITSim, International Symposium on, (2008), pp. 1â€“8.
8. Y. Ding, Y. Lu, Automatic data placement and replication in grids, in: High Performance Computing, HiPC, International Conference on, (2009), pp. 30â€“ 39.
9. Neeraj Nehra, R.B.Patel, V.K.Bhat, Distributed Parallel Resource Co-Allocation with Load Balancing in Grid Computing, IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, January (2007), pp. 282-291.
10. A. Horri, R. Sepahvand, Gh. Dastghaibyfard, A Hierarchical Scheduling and Replication Strategy, IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network 30 Security, August (2008), pp. 30-35.
11. S. M. Park, J. H. Kim, Y. B. Ko, W. S. Yoon, â€œDynamic Data Replication Strategy Based on Internet Hierarchy BHRâ€, in: Lecture notes in Computer Science Publisher, 2004, pp. 838-846.
12. K. Sashi, A.S. Thanamani, Dynamic replication in a data grid using a modified BHR region based algorithm, Future Generation Computer Systems 27 (2), (2011), pp. 202â€“210.
13. Q. Rasool, J. Li, S. Zhang, Replica placement in multi-tier data grid, in: 2009 Eighth IEEE International Conference on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing, (2009), pp. 103â€“108.
14. Y.F. Lin, J.J. Wu, P. Liu, A list-based strategy for optimal replica placement in data grid systems, in: 37th International Conference on Parallel Processing, (2008), pp. 198â€“205.
15. D. G. Cameron, R. C. Schiaffino, J. Ferguson et al., â€œOptorSim v2.0 installation and user guide,â€2004,http://read.pudn.com/downloads74/doc/fileformat/270400/Optorsim%20v2.0%20Installation%20and%20User%20Guide.pdf.
16. [S.-M. Park, J.-H.Kim, Y.-B.Ko, and W.-S. Yoon, â€œDynamic data grid replication strategy based on Internet hierarchy,â€ in Grid and Cooperative Computing, vol. 3033 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 838â€“846, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2004. View at Google Scholar.
17. B. A. Forouzan, TCP/IP Protocol Suite, Tata McGRAW-Hill, Noida, India, 3rd edition, 2006.
18. The European Data Grid Project, http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/papers/chep04_optorsim.pdf.
19. D. G. Cameron, R. C. Schiaffino, J. Ferguson et al., â€œOptorSim v2.0 installation and user guide,â€