1. Biswas, A., Mukherjee, A., and Roy, M. (2014). Leveraging factors for consumerâ€™s car purchase decisions â€“ a study in an emerging economy. Journal of Management Policies and Practices, 2(2), 99-111.
2. Chopra, K. (2017). Brand analysis of Nexa.International Journal of Research in Finance and Marketing, 7(2), 155-162.
3. Gupta, B., and Agarwal, N. (2013). Influence of value added services associated with brand names on consumer buying decision with special reference of car buyers in Alwar District. International Journal of Management, and Business Studies, 3(2), 122-131.
4. Hanaysha, J., andHilman, H. (2015). The impact of product innovation on relationship quality in automotive industry: strategic focus on brand satisfaction, brand trust, and brand commitment. Asian Social Science, 11(10), 94-104.
5. Hanaysha, J., Ghani, N.H.A., andHilman, H. (2013). The influence of product quality and service quality on brand leadership: empirical evidence from Malaysia. Business and Management Review, 3(4), 227-236.
6. Hin, C.W., Isa, F. M., andHee, H.C. (2014). A study of perception of international students on quality of Malaysian cars. Malaysian Management Journal, 18, 13-22.
7. Jansson, E. (2013). Cross-cultural differences in brand image perception â€“ an exploration of the Volvo brand â€“ an exploration of the Volvo brand. (Master Thesis), University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden.
8. John, B., andPragadeeswaran, S. (2013). A study of small car consumer preference in Pune city. Trans Asian Journal of Marketing, and Management Research, 2(3-4), 1-14.
9. Karunanayake, R.K.T., andWanninayake, W.M.C.B. (2015). Impact of key purchasing determinants on purchase intention of hybrid vehicle brands in Sri Lanka, an empirical study. Journal of Marketing Management, 3(1), 40-52.
10. Kiyani, T.M., Niazi, M.R.U.K., Rizvi, R.A., and Khan, I. (2012). The relationship between brand trust, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. (Evidence from automobile sector of Pakistan). Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 4(1), 489-502.
11. Malik, G. (2015). Impact of customer relationship management on customer loyalty and customer retention with reference to automobile sector. University Journal of Research, 1(1), 70-89.
12. Manikandan, K., andRajamohan, A. (2014). Consumerâ€™s need for uniqueness in buying small cars. Journal of Management Policies and Practices, 2(1), 135-146.
13. Monga, N., and Chaudhary, B. (2012). Car market and buying behaviour â€“ a study of consumer perception. International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce, 2(2), 44-63.
14. Purkayastha, R.D. (2016). Being a first time car owner â€“ a study on understanding consumer small car purchase behaviour in Silchar Town. International Journal of Research in IT and Management. 6(7), 98-107.
15. Rana, V.S., andLokhande, M.A. (2013). Performance evaluation of Maruti Suzuki India limited: an overview. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing, and Management Review, 2(2), 120-129.
16. Sharma, K. (2012). Pre-owned car market in India: a study of marketing strategies of car makers. International Journal of Engineering Sciences, and Management, 2(2), 180-184.
17. Tandon, M., Malhan, S., andPachpore, P. (2017). Significance of fuel efficiency in the factors affecting brand loyalty in automobile industry. International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences, 5(6), 94-104.
18. Zia, N., andSohail, M. (2016). Factors effecting consumer brand preferences in automobile industry. Singaporean Journal of Business Economics, and Management Studies, 5(3), 55-65.